Types of energy and their definition
Middle School | High School | Associate degree programs
Learning to learn.
Mathematical, scientific, and technological competence.
Physics and Chemistry
Spanish - English - Catalan
SDG (Sustainable Development Goals)
4. Quality education
7. Affordable and clean energy
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible production and consumption
13. Climate action
1. Definition of energy
2. Kinetic energy and gravitational potential energy
3. Thermal energy, nuclear energy and chemical energy
4. Elastic potential energy, electrical energy and light energy
5. What energies are involved in a storm?
6. What energies are involved in a clock?
7. What energies are involved in the combustion of gas?
8. What energies intervene in the Sun?
9. Self-evaluation test
Educational itinerary that explains in detail the different forms of energy. The user will correctly learn the definition of energy and then be able to consult all forms of energy. Animations and gamification activities are combined to allow a good understanding of the different forms of energy and easily distinguish one from the other.
Biology and geology 4th ESO: Block 3. Ecology and environment
Physics and Chemistry 2nd and 3rd ESO: Block 3. Changes. Block 5. Energy
Technology 4th ESO: Block 6. Technology and society.
Scientific Culture 4th ESO: Block 3. Technological advances and their environmental impact