Ambientech: Ciencias, Salud y Medio ambiente. Educación Secundaria
Ambientech is an entity that was born in 2001 to promote sustainable development in Secondary Education institutions.
To achieve this, we decided to create an online science, environment, and health educational program of open access and aimed at Secondary Education students. We currently have more than 1650 schools that regularly use our educational program and more than 50 entities that collaborate with us.
Both public and private entities are essential in building a more just and solidary world. At Ambientech we invite you to participate in our network of solidarity-focused organizations to offer secondary education schools a universal educational program that promotes sustainable development and a more just, supportive and environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
Specifically, our educational program is aimed at achieving 7 sustainable development goals promoted by the United Nations:
• Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
• Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
• Goal 6: Ensure access to water and sanitation for all.
• Goal 11: Makes cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
• Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
• Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources.
• Goal 17: Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
Ways to collaborate