Multiple sclerosis (MS)
SDG (sustainable development goals)
Educational itinerary that presents a neurodegenerative disease, multiple sclerosis. Users will be able to know firsthand why this disease occurs, how the immune system acts, the evolution of multiple sclerosis and current treatments to alleviate this disease. Animations and interactive activities are combined to facilitate learning and increase motivation to study.
Secondary Education Biology
People and their health. Healthy lifestyle promotion
3. Discover the factors that determine health and disease, from their knowledge of both concepts.
4. Classify diseases and assess the importance of a healthy lifestyle to prevent them.
5. Determine the most common non-infectious and infectious diseases that affect the population, their causes, prevention and treatments.
6. Identify healthy habits as a method of disease prevention.
7. Learn the basic functioning of the immune system, as well as the continuous contributions of biomedical science.
19. Explain the integrative mission of the nervous system in reaction to different stimuli, and describe its functioning.
The edition of this educational itinerary has been possible thanks to the collaboration of GAEM, Novartis and Ambientech. GAEM has carried out the scientific review of all educational material. Because of these 3 collaborations, this educational itinerary is of great quality, free to access, and scientifically rigorous.