1. Doctor’s office: cancer screening
2. Normal cell division and cancer cell division
3. Know the cancer cells
4. Our immune system can kill cancer cells
5. Hereditary predisposition to cancer and treatments to combat it
6. Cancer risk factors
7. A special case, head and neck cancer
Educational itinerary that explains in detail what cancer is, how the immune system can fight it and what are the healthy habits to prevent this disease. The educational content of the itinerary allows to know the cell division and the functioning of the immune system, all through a disease that worries society, cancer. This activity provides scientific knowledge while transmitting values and a healthy lifestyle.
Secondary Education Biology
People and their health. Healthy lifestyle promotion
3. Learn the concept of health and disease, and the factors that determine them.
4. Classify diseases and assess the importance of a healthy lifestyle to prevent them.
6. Identify healthy habits as a method of disease prevention.
13. Argue the importance of good nutrition and physical exercise in health.
The edition of this educational itinerary has been possible thanks to the collaboration of the Merck Health Foundation, the Spanish Society of Oncology, and Ambientech. Because of this collaboration, this educational itinerary is of great quality, free to access, and scientifically rigorous.