Educational itinerary that explains in detail the different assisted reproduction techniques. It contains animations and activities to facilitate learning and increase motivation to study. In addition, this educational itinerary includes an interactive activity that addresses the possible causes of infertility.
Secondary Education Biology
People and their health. Healthy lifestyle promotion
3. Discover the factors that determine health and disease, from their knowledge of both concepts.
4. Classify diseases and assess the importance of a healthy lifestyle to prevent them.
5. Determine the most common non-infectious and infectious diseases that affect the population, their causes, prevention, and treatments.
6. Identify healthy habits as a method of disease prevention.
25. Refer to the basic aspects of the reproductive system, differentiating between sexuality and reproduction. Interpret drawings and diagrams of the reproductive system.
28. Collect information on assisted reproduction techniques and in vitro fertilization, to argue the benefit of this scientific advance for society.
29. Value and consider their own sexuality and that of the people around them, transmitting the need to reflect, debate, consider and share.
The edition of this educational itinerary has been possible thanks to the collaboration of the Merck Health Foundation, Fertypharm laboratory, and Ambientech, in addition to the scientific review of the Spanish Fertility Society. Because of these four collaborations, this educational itinerary is of great quality, free to access, and scientifically rigorous.