Natural gas and petroleum
Middle School | High School | Associate degree programs
Learning to learn.
Mathematical, scientific, and technological competence.
Physics and Chemistry
Spanish - English - Catalan
SDG (Sustainable Development Goals)
4. Quality education
7. Affordable and clean energy
11. Sustainable cities and communities
12. Responsible production and consumption
17. Partnerships for the goals
1. What are we talking about?
2. The formation of oil and natural gas
3. Answer multiple choice questions
4. Oil refining processes
5. What is the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)?
6. Map of thermal power plants in Spain
7. Self-evaluation test
Educational itinerary that explains the formation of natural gas and oil, the oil refining process, as well as the uses in society. The user is introduced to the concept of a life cycle analysis so that they can know first hand the tools that exist to assess the environmental impacts caused by fossil fuels. Animations and interactive activities are combined to facilitate learning and increase motivation to study.
Biology and geology 4th ESO: Block 3. Ecology and environment
Applied Sciences to Professional Activity. 4th ESO: Block 2. Applications of science in environmental conservation.
Physics and Chemistry 2nd and 3rd ESO: Block 3. Changes. Block 5. Energy
Technology 4th ESO: Block 6. Technology and society.
Scientific Culture 4th ESO: Block 3. Technological advances and their environmental impact