1. Voluntary responses
2. Anatomy of the central nervous system
3. Anatomy of the peripheral nervous system
4. Recognizing the different parts of the nervous system
5. Who is involved in this action?
Educational itinerary that explains the anatomy of the central and peripheral nervous system and how the nervous system works. Throughout the itinerary, a functioning nervous system is compared to one affected by a neurodegenerative disease, multiple sclerosis. Users can learn firsthand how the nervous system is affected when this disease is present. Animations and interactive activities are combined to facilitate learning and increase motivation to study.
Secondary Education Biology
People and their health. Healthy lifestyle promotion
1. Categorize the different levels of organization of living matter: cells, tissues, organs and devices or systems. Differentiate the main cellular structures and their functions.
19. Explain the integrative mission of the nervous system in reaction to different stimuli, and describe its functioning.
20. Associate the main endocrine glands, with the hormones they synthesize and the function they play.
21. Functionally relate to the neuro-endocrine system.
The edition of this educational itinerary has been possible thanks to the collaboration of GAEM, Novartis and Ambientech. GAEM has carried out the scientific review of all educational material. Because of these 3 collaborations, this educational itinerary is of great quality, free to access, and scientifically rigorous.